Monday, April 13, 2009

One Very Excited Grandmomma!

Anticipated Package
Finally Arrives!

Even The Wrapping Is Beautiful!

Yippee!

Now isn't THIS the most adorable apron you've ever seen?

Many of you may have seen the darling aprons and matching tea towels pictured in Judy's post titled "The Very Fashionable Grandma's Apron" at Just A Little Something For You a couple of weeks ago. They were made by her very talented sister-in-law Julia and purchased by Judy as gifts for the lucky recipients of her pay-it-forward post. I am very happy to be one of the lucky three!!!

NOW, I hate to disagree with Tracy and Kim, BUT, I think you'll just have to agree that "MY" apron is the absolute cutest apron you've ever seen. I'll definitely be one fashionable Grandmomma wearing such an adorable apron. We are expecting a lot of guests this spring and summer and have a lot of get togethers scheduled already with the first one being in about 2 weeks. That should give me plenty of time to find some black flip flops with pink and white polka dot bows!! I can't wait to show off my beautiful apron.

If you've never visited Judy stop over and say hello (http://justalittlesomethingforyou.blogspot.com/) , you're in for a treat. Pour yourself a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy. I'm so glad I discovered her blog and I think you will be to. Not only have I gotten a lot of great ideas and inspiration, but I've made a very special friend. Thank you Judy for my gorgeous apron and tea towel!! They are absolutely perfect. Tell Julia thanks as well and to keep up the good work.

Speaking of give aways, hop over to http://etiquettewithmissjanice.blogspot.com/ and look at what Miss Janice is giving away!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty and fashionable. I agree!

    Have a wonderful week.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The apron looks so nice on you! What a kind and gracious post. Thank you. Julia and I are excited to have you model the apron and tea towel. Beautiful post! I am sure you will be a warm and accomodating hostess when your friends arrive. I am enjoying our new found friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling set! I agree. You need some flip flops to match!

    ReplyDelete