Monday, February 22, 2010

Where we love is home. Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

My Home Sweet Home
Every house where love abides
And friendship is a guest,
Is surely home, and home sweet home
For there the heart can rest. ~Henry Van Dyke

Home is where your heart is.........

There's no place like home. ~Dorothy

Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave and grow old wanting to get back to. ~John Ed Pearce

The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there. ~Ellie Rodriguez
Not too much time these days for blogging, but thought I'd share our Myrtle Beach snow with you. It was beautiful and a sight you don't see here often and the best part was it was gone in less than 24 hours.
Happy Monday! Hope you all have a good week.



5 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you tonight! Snow in your part of the world...so amazing! Your home is so beautiful with snow and without. I like the quotes on the home. What a special part of the day...going home. Hope you are doing well. Your little granddaughter pictured on the side is adorable. I bet you are really enjoying her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropped in to say hello and hope all is well! Beautiful photo of your winter wonderland in Myrtle Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweet friend! It's good to see you posting. I know what you mean about not having a lot of time for it. I've been on medical leave for 6 weeks, but since I've had two surgeries and been on heavy pain meds, I haven't had much time to blog. I know you're going to ask...so crazy sledding accident, crushed a few bones, but I'm on the up end of it. I hope to go back to work toward the end of the month. I hope you have an awesome wedding season!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning dear friend!

    Finally my schedule has allowed me to spend a few minutes visiting your website at Grand Occasions. I was left speechless! You are far more talented than I ever realized. I was so very impressed with everything. And, now that my youngest daughter is engaged and getting married, I was even more interested in every single photo. I really wish I lived in your part of the country. She is not getting married until June 2011, so we have plenty of time. She did find the dress she had been dreaming of, and we purchased that. She also chose her bridal attendent's dresses. We are really having fun! My visit here with you today was great fun too! You sure do have one amazing business!

    I miss you and thank you for your sweet FB message a few weeks ago. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looks peaceful and beautiful in the snow!

    ReplyDelete