Monday, February 23, 2009

Cooking With Matt

Click on Pictures to Enlarge


















Two thousand and nine has been an exciting year for our family. Our daughter became a mother, we became first time grandparents, our sons became uncles and both of them moved into new condos. This weekend, Hubby and I decided to drive to NC to spend some time with the boys and see their new digs.

While there we got to enjoy some delicious meals prepared by our favorite chef, Chef Matt! Our oldest son discovered a hidden talent several years ago that family and friends enjoy as much as he does and like to take advantage of whenever we can. He loves to cook!! Not only does he LOVE to cook, he has a natural talent for it and everything he makes is delicious. We are happy to be taste testers anytime he has a new recipe that needs testing. His goal is to go to culinary school and have his own restaurant one day. If only he had discovered his love and talent for cooking before getting his BS degree, we might be coming to you live from Matt's Kitchen on national t.v.

I thought you might enjoy a short episode of Cooking With Matt. I wish it was smell-avision or taste-avision, but this is the best I can do.

3 comments:

  1. How neat to have a son that can cook. There is a very lucky girl out there. I hope she will appreciate having a cook. I know I would.

    I would love to see some pictures of wicket, we have a Boston as well and she is the light of our home. Can you tell we are grandchildless empty nesters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful. My son loves to cook, and he is an excellent cook, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt sounds like quite the young man! A man that can cook is a special man indeed!
    The first meal my husband made for me while we were dating was a tortilla shell with melted cheese..I will never forget how proud he was. I stopped by Subway on my way home, but the fact that he tried won my heart forever!

    I hope Matt continues to follow his heart!

    ReplyDelete