Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year Changes


Hello blogger friends!  I've tried repeatedly to keep up with my blogging, but have been very unsuccessful, but it's a brand new year so I figured I'd try once again.  For starters I decided to give my blog a brand new look by changing my background like I had done so many times before, but this was one time that change was NOT a good thing.  As you can see, it definitely has a new look, but not the look I was going for.  I don't know what I did and I have been unsuccessful at changing it back to the way it was, SO, please overlook the mess and if you can offer any kind of help or pointers as to how to get my old layout back I would greatly appreciate it!

Other than the blog design mess I just made we are enjoying a very blessed year so far.  Our little Miss C will be having her 2nd birthday this Saturday, which seems impossible and she has a baby brother on the way, set to arrive in April.  I am going to attempt once again to be more regular with my posting and hope you won't give up on me and will visit me.  I hope all of you are enjoying a wonderful brand new year.  I look forward to visiting you soon and seeing all the creative things you've been up to.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! Your blog site does not look that bad....I'm not the best person to give you any pointers, since I'm pretty much lost myself when it comes to the computer!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete